Seitz of Germany has been researching, developing and manufacturing specialty drycleaning chemicals for over 100 years. Seitz produce the largest range of drycleaning detergents distributed to every continent in the world - Gooder Equipment are sole agents for New Zealand.
Two recent additions to the Seitz range are now available and in stock:
» Ultraclin OdoSorb - Drycleaning Detergent
Ultraclin OdoSorb is a unique advanced detergent that solves the problem of unpleasant odours not by masking the problem odours such as nicotine and perspiration with strong 'perfumes', or 'fragrances' but by actually absorbing and eliminating the causes.
- Excellent cleaning results, anti-stats, re-tex consistent with an Anionic detergent
- Highly concentrated, economical low dosing
- Anti-static action that removes and prevents build up of lint in the drum housing and ventilation circuit of the drycleaning machine
- Anti-creasing formulation to aid finishing
» Novaclin Fresh CA - Drycleaning Detergent
Novaclin Fresh CA is a quality drycleaning detergent with 'anionic' moisture and soil suspension properties, hygienic FRESH deodorizing and excellent anti-stat and re-tex. A very competitively priced, but none-the-less quality detergent.
- Excellent stain removal and cleaning power
- 'FRESH' deodorizing additives
- Strong anti-stats to reduce greying
- Retexturisers to provide a full, soft handle
For indepth information about the Seitz full range of drycleaning detergents, please view the following website: www.seitz24.com
Samples of all Seitz products available for trial. If you would like to trial these new products or have any questions regarding the Seitz Chemical Range - Click here »